Seriously, how cute and fresh faced are we? Boy I knew how to work those bangs in 90's....The creepy thing is...My hair looks the same now, I have just slightly altered the bang elevation. Is that a bad sign?To Chris:
OK, this week we really annoyed each other....It was actually just one day but for that day I know I really ticked you off. I rarely tick you off so I actually savored the moment. You didn't know this, and never let on, but in line with "The Power of Now," my bohemian spiritual guilty pleasure, I actually just lived in the moment and enjoyed the crusty looks you were giving me. When you ignored me that whole day I pretended in my mind that you were playing hard to get and to be honest that was truly all it was because I knew that the minute I called you and gave you a little sugar you were gonna be putty in my hands. It was cute though the way you held out for a whole day and then texted me that I was mean, really really mean!! I am serious, how could I be mad at you or ever want to make you sad, you are so dang sexy and scrumptious. That is really all I am going to say. We can make up tomorrow when you get home....that will make the mad day all the more worth it!


2 comments:
I loved this! Keeping it real. We all have those moments, but it only makes us stronger. I love making up too(:
My curiosity is piqued! I love that you pretended he was playing hard to get! I remember the last time we were really mad at each other...and the making up was the best part...and totally worth it. :)
Post a Comment