Thursday, September 18, 2008

2nd time around

So, I really don't want to seem like it bothered me at all that I was matched with a Mr. Lothar Matthaus in my celebrity lookalike match up. I really didn't think about it all day, only 7 or 10 times....it could have been more but who is counting?
Until tonight when I looked at my friend Sarah's blog and there she had posted her celebrity match ups. Oh it was nothing great just Faith Hill, Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes and a few other amazing beautiful women. I could care less and it really didn't bother me but just in case the picture I submitted the first time was not straight on or the site was experiencing difficulty when it matched me with a man I decided that I needed to try again with another photo. I figured that I would give it another go, just out of pure curiosity. Here were my 2nd round match ups.

I HATE THAT WEBSITE!

5 comments:

amy said...

Hee hee! I did mine yesterday and got Katie Couric. The next on the list?

JOHN CUSACK!!!

brooklyn said...

i am laughing out loud! i'm totally going to give this website a try.

Bray said...

Brooklyn, If you do it you have to tell me who you match with...I am dying to know.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!
Ha!

Laurel Bogar said...

Oh that is hilarious. I was doing this with amy once (I think it was amy or maybe abby) and it said Debb looked liked kim jong il. We couldn't stop laughing at the inaccuracy. So funny. So not to worry. Oh and I think it said Taylors number one match was Hilary Duff. So funny!