So tonight I found a fun website that will take a photo of you and compare it with celebrity photos. It then tells you which celeb you most look like. I loaded my photo and waited for 2-3 min as it searched it's database for my twin. I had visions of michelle pfifer, angelina jolie (hey a girl can hope). Who did they come up with? Lothar Matthaus?? First, who the heck is Lothar and why would they consider this person a celebrity. Second......he is a MAN, An UGLY MAN at that. Go figure. I personally think the website was having technical difficulty. I am sure they will send me an email in the morning and appologize for their ghastly mistake.
Lothar Matthaus
The most horific thing is that when I put our pictures side by side......I can see it.


10 comments:
That's really funny!
OMG-That is soooo funny! I'm so doing that now.
BTW-That's a great photo of you!
By the way the site I went to is www.myheritage.com
UM, NO...I don't THINK SO!!! I think you are trying way too hard find the similarity...I could find something in him that looks like me too if I was looking hard enough. What a load of crap!! (Sorry I don't use that word normaly but it is perfect in this instance.)
Don't let this worry you at all! You are beautiful!!!
Ha Ha. i laughed out loud reading this one.
Holy cow. What a striking resemblence! Just put a blond bob on him, and I could call him Gale. He is a strong, beautiful man! :)
That is so funny! I sure got a laugh out of that one. You look nothing like him. (BTW- I've never seen him, or heard of him.) You are gorgeous!
you don't know me, but i am a friend of brooklyn's. (you can thank her for directing us all to your blog!) i can't stop laughing, you are such a funny writer!
No way!!!
Too funny Gale!
I am scared to find out mine!
Post a Comment