Tonight I was in the study as Chloe was working on her homework and Olivia was asking me questions about tomorrow and all of a sudden Chris walked in, grabbed me by the waist and pushed me backward 5 or 6 steps until he had me against the wall and kissed me. He then turned to the girls and said "Girls, your Mom is absolutely irrisistable!" Chloe rolled her eyes, ignored us and went back to the computer. Olivia groaned and briskly walked out of the room, and I am so happy that they know how much their Mom and Dad love eachother. They don't know it but these little shows of affection solidify their confidence in life, love and the future.
How blessed I am to love the man I am married to so deeply and profoundly.


1 comment:
Gale! You are so funny! As crazy as it is, I am soooo glad you posted this. I have been in a FUNK with my husband. I am 7 weeks pregnant and in the full swing of morning sickness. I don't want him kissing me or touching me...in fear that I might loose my last meal on him. I have allowed this to create distance between me and my hubby. I realized it's all about perspective. Eventough I am sick, we can still be IN LOVE. Thanks for the post!
Post a Comment