Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Laughing more!

Tonight I have had an epiphany, I need to laugh way more!! I need to dance and play more. I need to relax and have more fun!! I sometimes don't know how to make these changes. I get so intense and focused on my day and the stresses of it all. I am just so mad at myself right now for not enjoying my days more....wow here I go, I want to laugh more and I am already ruining it by being mad at myself. Ha ha. I guess I can laugh at the irony of it. There I go, that was one laugh..now I need to make it two, three...maybe four. I watched this clip on youtube and I love it....it makes me think about how much I want a full adventurous happy life. I don't want to be weighed down. I want to dance!!! Don't laugh but I cried when I watched it.....that tells you that I need to lighten up and rethink what I am doing day to day.



Here is some photo evidence that the Bray's have laughed A LOT!! Now we need a little more!
I always laugh the hardest with my husband or my sister....she is going to kill me for posting this picture but whenever she and I are together we laugh until we cry....yes that is what we were doing in this pic. She is so cute! I better redeem myself and post a cute picture of her so she isn't mad. Here she is....I caught her one morning early in the garden dancing to "My God is an awesome God". She is so special. OK, I have had my laugh for the day.
Here Les, I will redeem myself. You are so dang cute.

4 comments:

leslie s said...

HEY now...Let's not get carried away! Posting ridiculously ugly pictures of your sister is NOT something to laugh at! but...now that's been said...thanks for the laugh!I too need to laugh at myself more! Why is it that when we get together we always do our ugly laugh!(me more ugly than you of course) Arr! By the way...this opens the door for me to get you back!! hehe

Bray said...

Ridiculously ugly pics of my sister??? Have you seen me in that picutre???? Hello I look like a mullet combover girl headed to rehab. I didn't spare myself any shame at all. I have been laughing my head off at how ugly we are all day.

Unknown said...

I LOVED the dancing man! Your post reminds me of that song "Just Dance" I too, feel the need to live outloud more often. I don't want to be an old woman in a nursing home calling you up and saying...I wish I had laughed and danced more.. Life is too short to be serious all the time. I think the Evans are going to have a dance party tonight in your honor!

okbushmans said...

Ok. You're not the only one who had tears well up! Especially seeing the guy in the wheel chair in LA, Cali. And I have to say your family laughs all the time! I always have a great laugh when we get together!