Ava had her Thanksgiving presentation and feast yesterday. We had a great time but there was one priceless moment, and lucky for me, I caught it on tape. The kids sang 5 or 6 songs and then the parents surprised the kids and sang a song for them. I wasn't planning on taping Ava at this point but she was making funny faces. Chris had not arrived yet, see if you can tell from the video when he walks in....Priceless.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
How important is a Dad to his daughter?
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
It's amazing that you catch these moments on tape! I have the talent of turning the camera off right when a memorable moment takes place. She has a flare for the dramatics! She is hilarious!
you are so lucky because my kindra, who is in kindergarten, had her feast yesterday too and THEY DID NOT ALLOW ANY PARENTS TO BE THERE OR TO PARTICIPATE!!!
i was so upset to not be there to see her dress up and have fun with her class!
poo to them but so much for you so for that i'm glad! :)
Love that Ava and those dimples! How nice to get a reaction like that when you walk in the room Chris!
She is SOOOO cute! I love her dimples. I'm going to email you- we need to catch up. :)
That is PRICELESS!!!! So cute!
The joy at seeing her Daddy is cute, for sure, but my favorite part is how she straightens up and tries so hard to "do a good job" for him. It's so telling of how his opinion and approval is valued by her. Fabulous!
Hey! I'm letting you know that I changed my blog address again. No more, I promise! No telling what's happened to my last one in the last five minutes, so here's the new one. Hope you guys had a happy Thanksgiving!
www.everyonewillsing.blogspot.com
Hahaha! She reminds me of me when I was little... just kinda doing her own thing during a performance.
She's darling- blowing those kisses!
you have the most beautiful family!!!! Love your blog!!!
Angelina
PRICELESS!
What a cute video....how nice to have that memory on tape!! :)
Post a Comment