Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Edward saw me naked today!

I have been laughing all afternoon about this.

Today I dropped Ava off at school at 1:00 then ran home to shower and try to be back to the school for her Thanksgiving presentation and feast at 1:30. I hopped out of the shower and went to plug the straightener in but it wasn't there. Arrrggg. I figured Chloe or Olivia had taken it to their room and being in such a huge rush I just made a run for it.......buck naked. I ran up the stairs and into Olivia's room only to be assaulted by her giant size picture of Edward (above) on her wall.....Before I could even process a thought I screamed, jumped back and covered my self. The weird thing is I actually totally felt embarrassed and my face went red before I came to my senses......its a poster!! HA ha. I can't stop laughing.

7 comments:

leslie s said...

Tears came to my eyes from laughing so hard at that...YOU really screamed and ducked behind the bed!! LOL That's priceless! I can totally see you doing that. I don't know how many times you have seen that movie...but I think it may be time to stop.

Ashley said...

That is hysterical!! How awesome of you to run through your house in the buff! Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Okay, this made my evening! That is too funny!

Unknown said...

I laughed out loud about Edward today! That is so funny!!

okbushmans said...

This is too funny! I would say the typical "Wish I could have been there..." but it isn't appropriate!

katie said...

that is hilarious!!!!

Bray said...

i love Edwerd.









love elle