This past weekend we got to see Chloe in action as she was the lead in her school play. She just shone on that stage and sounded beautiful. There is nothing more rewarding than watching your children work hard and excel at the things they love. I am so proud of her and know that she worked so hard and had many late nights trying to keep up with homework and school as well as play practice. She played Sarah in Guys and Dolls!!She just doesn't look 13 to me. Maybe I am just freaking out watching my daughter grow up, but I keep thinking..."hey wait, you are growing up too fast.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Chloe Shines!
at
7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
you're right, she doesn't look 13. Seriously beautiful family! is that the WofW that is your secret? LOL!
congrats to the actress :)
happy thanksgiving too
I love the character Sarah in Guys and Dolls. She would be perfect in that role. What a beautiful smile. I can't believe how much her and Chris look alike.
Well everyone knows that I think she's beautiful!
But what an exciting event for the family! My much younger cousin, Wyatt (he's 8 years younger than me - and my baby) was in musicals when he was in middle school and high school. We would always drive up to NJ for them and I think we enjoyed them as much as any Broadway show. So much pride... Which of course YOU understand - look at those proud mom and dad faces.
She really is a lovely young woman. I'll use one of my dad's sayings: "she has star quality."
she is gorgeous and DOES NOT LOOK 13! sorry...but you're in trouble!
i finally did my movie review so you'll have to go over and see if you agree with what i thought?!?
:)
Proud of you chloe! Just when I think I can't be more proud of you...I am! Love ya!
Gale you are such a cute mom!
Gale, I come across your blog every now and then from Amy B's. My husband is Erick (Ryan's partner) I just wanted to let you know how sweet your family is. I can't wait to see everything those girls are going to do someday. They're precious.
Gale, you have a beautiful family! How fun, Guys and Dolls. That looks like a nice memory for your family!
Brings back great memories from highschool! (Yes, I have those) She looked beautiful and sounded great in the clip. How fun! One day you can explain to her how blessed she was in avoiding the "awkward years". LOL
You are right- she just shines! She looks and sounds beautiful!
Way to go Chloe!! How fun for you! I remember when your Mom and I did this snipet for the music festival, she carried the show!! You need to ask her if she remembers her lines and Hazel Cahoon.
Madi says Hi!
Seriously? 13? I forgot she is so young. And where is this awkward phase she's supposed to go through??? She is beautiful! You guys must be so proud of all the things your girls are doing!
Post a Comment