Monday, November 3, 2008

Chloe and Olivia's song

Here is the song that Chloe and Olivia wrote for Grandpa's wedding.  They did a great job.

9 comments:

Our Family said...

Wow! What talented girls you have. I love the song. They did a great job, I agree.

Jennie said...

Wow! Beautiful song and beautiful voices! I bet their Grandpa LOVED it. How special that they could do that for him.

Melissa said...

What a lucky Grandpa to have such talented grandkids perform that song. I just love those two. They are such strong amazing girls.

leslie s said...

Another beautiful song girls. I'm sure Grandpa was so proud of you and grateful that you wrote a song just for them. Gale what do you feed these kids - The things they come up with - incredible. Love you all.

Jen said...

There is nothing better than the harmony two sisters can create. Great job girls!

Unknown said...

I loved the song. What a beautiful gift for a Grandpa...and what a wonderful gift to share with us. They are so sweet!! Do you remember our dream band...I think we even had a name and logo! Does "Divine Heart" ring a bell to you???? A flying D for me and a flying H for you? That memory just came out of no where....must be the ginko! LOL!!love you to death!!

Anonymous said...

very talented! you know I am a fan. I just told my 12 year old that next time she fights with her sister, they have to write songs instead LOL!

good to get caught up on your blog!

Misty said...

I love your sweet, musically gifted daughters singing to their grandparents. AWWWWWW! Thanks for posting this. They are beautiful.

Ann Randall said...

I go back and find this song and listen to it over and over..... it is beautiful! I love the way the girls sing it and love the words.... I wish I had a CD of songs that they wrote! xoxo Ann Mesa, AZ