Chloe and I are going to the Twilight premier tomorrow night!!!! We are so excited. Tomorrow I will write my review............Wait, I just realized, you may not want me to write my review?? hmmm How about this? If you don't want to read it and want to form your own opinion then don't come to my blog tomorrow. If you are just a little bit curious. I will give you the scoop.WE ARE SOOOOOO EXCITED!
BTW...we won the tickets. Thanks to 2 Movie Guys. You rock!
I had to add an addendum: Last night after I posted this I decided that I needed to read Midnight Sun again in preparation for tonight's premiere. At around 12:20 am I found myself falling asleep, then waking up and reading a few more paragraphs then dozing again...I struggled for about 30 min then gave up and fell asleep only to wake back up at 2:00 am and finished reading it at about 5:00am . I am soooo tired, I hope I can stay awake during the movie tonight. So excited, mostly to be on a date with my daughter and seeing her excitement!


6 comments:
I am sooo glad to see this post, because Paris is dying to go on Friday with a bunch of friends. I told her it was probably PG-18. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. Also, loved talking to you today as always
xo-L
I am so glad that you will provide a movie review...I trust your judgment! How fun. Lucky girl Chloe! Can't wait to hear all about it.
YES! Please post the review!!! My husband's oldest is getting married this weekend and there's no way I'll get to see Twilight! I can't wait to read your review!!! THANK YOU & have a great time!!!
OK, I AM jealous! I'm going Friday with a group of girls from church. Can't wait! Have fun with Chloe.
Congrats on your win!
i look forward to hearing about it!
Post a Comment