Saturday, November 15, 2008

My 4yr old is writing music...wow who knew!

With all her older sisters writing music all the time Ava decided that she is a writer too. She stopped me today and asked me to listen to her new song. Take a listen.  Please excuse my daughter and husbands' interruption in the middle.  So Cute!

17 comments:

Jen said...

She is so stinkin' cute! She really can carry a tune! She's going to have a great voice like the rest of your girls. Do you and/or Chris sing?

Ashley said...

Adorable! And, can I just say, that I love the "interruption", too? Your home always looks like such a fun, happy place to be. That is so awesome.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bray said...

Hey ashley, do you know that your old blog name now goes to a porno blog....yeah, kinda freaked me out when I went there today. I thought maybe you had gone from suburban LDS Mom to the dark side. Glad to see that it isn't you! LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow! I really need to get my girls into music lessons. impressive. And I'm loving your second daughters haircut. I want her bangs!

Anonymous said...

And speaking of hair, I love when she turns around to get a view of the commotion. She has the same ratty that my Anna wakes up with. So cute. And BTW, she does not look like a four year old!

Bray said...

Julie, she wakes up with a rats nest on the back of her head every day. I just don't know what to do with her hair anymore...It drives me crazy. Also one of the casualties of having all these older teen sisters is she is growing up faster than the others. She acts older than the others did at her age. She just follows and trys to be like the big girls.

amy said...

How fun to have such talent in your family. I bet you get such a kick out of watching them create, I know I would.

Anonymous said...

okay that was the cutest thing ever!!!!

Misty said...

Wow!!!! So glad you got that recorded. Thanks for sharing!!!

Julie said...

Ava! That was great! Alyssa and Angela watched it and LOVED it! They had to watch it again and again! :)

okbushmans said...

I love how purposeful she looks, and confident in her abilities. She is like a cartoon character, in every good way that that implies! She cracks me up.

Unknown said...

I loved the fact that when Chris ran thru that she wasn't even phased...she just sang louder! She was so confident and so sweet!! I just wish you lived next door so I could know your girls better!!

Jennie said...

That is so adorable! She is going to follow in her sisters footsteps! Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

I am so sorry I led you to a bad site!!! How does that happen so fast? I just thought I ought to not use my last name anymore. I'm at ihavethemagic.blogspot.com now. Long story behind that name. Anyway, so sorry. That's embarrassing...

Anonymous said...

tag, ur it! (taylor blog)

Robyn said...

Ava, you are such a doll. I will definitely buy one of your first CD's.

Thomas watched your video, too, and he said "that girl is crazy". I think he liked it!!