Friday, October 26, 2007

What a day!!

It was crazy hair day at school. We got up extra early to figure out what the masterpiece would be and this is what we ended up with. We started with Elle and then Olivia decided she liked it and wanted to do the same thing. They had such a great day at school. They came home with fun stories about all the crazy hair-do's especially the ones the teachers had.


Tonight Chloe had a Halloween party to go to. There was a dilemma because she is having a huge Halloween party at our house on Halloween night and didn't want to wear the same costume twice. We were rushing to and from piano lessons and were trying to think of something that would require very little effort and money. I had already spent $$ on her main costume and wasn't doing it again. With only 30 minutes to go we came up with this...I think she makes a pretty good Miss America.
It is sure a busy time of life. When they were little I remember thinking "this is the hard part. It will be so easy when they are bigger and more independent." That has proved to be very untrue. Life just gets busier and more demanding but the rewards are huge. I had so much fun today doing crazy hairdos and Miss America costumes. I am so lucky.

1 comment:

leslie s said...

Elle, your hair was really crazy for crazy hair day at school. It looks so cool. How did you make it stick up? Miss you, Love Lydia