We had a fun Family Home Evening tonight. Elle and Olivia took care of the activity and did a fun charades type game on service and Ava just kept wanting to laugh about, and show us her armpits. She is armpit obessed. What is the deal with that? She is always telling me...."Mom whatever you do...don't look at my armpits." Not really what I was wanting to look at anyway sweetie!. She just cracks us up. We were trying so hard to be spiritual and then out of the blue she would raise both hands in the air and scream..."Do you want to see my armpits." Then we would all bust out laughing so hard and my lesson was a lost cause. What am I going to do about her? Oh well life is just never boring at our house. After the lesson we all made cupcakes together. I guess I must clarify, I don't bake. Chris is the resident sweets and treats maker in our home. We had an amazing turkey dinner with all the fixings including homeade fried oysters, yumm (a family favorite). I love to cook, but I have never been the desserts type of girl. Chris, on the other hand, is all about the desserts. He eats icecream all the time before bed (a huge bowl). Milkshakes at everystop and cookies whenever he can. It is a good thing he exercizes and runs every day because how he keeps his girlish figure is beyond me. The girls will have many happy memories making cookies and cakes with Dad, getting Sonic milkshakes with Dad, does anyone want a slurpee?....with Dad. They are very lucky.

The girls after licking the cake batter bowl!! I think most of it is self inflicted.


No comments:
Post a Comment