Saturday, October 27, 2007

Cotillion

A couple of weeks ago Chloe had her first Cotillion school dance. The pictures just arrived so I wanted to post them. It was so huge for her. She was crazy excited but also pretty nervous. "Mom, what do I do if a boy asks me to dance? What if I don't want to dance with him? What if someone asks me and it is a slow song?" She was out of her mind worried. Coincidentally I was on the decorating committee and a chaperone. I am a smart Mom, I wasn't going to let this milestone go by without my involvement. (I know I will have to let go sometime) It was a Hip Hop theme and I hired a hip hop instructor to teach the kids some hip hop moves and they just had a blast. Chloe actually loved having me there and she and her Friend Meggie even asked us (Meggie's Mom was there also) to come and dance with them for the electric slide. I was sad to have to put them all to shame with my amazing dance moves!! Here are some pics of the event.

Chloe and Meggie with some friends

The moms got in on a picture!

I just love her!!


1 comment:

Shawna said...

I just read your whole blog and I love it! And I love your family - they are AWESOME! See ya Tuesday :-D