Today was the Primary program. All I can say about it is that I sat there with tears in my eyes most of the time. I love the sweet, unfiltered testimonies of children. They shared such heartfelt stories of how they have been guided by the life and example of the Savior. It was such a special day. Elle has such a hard time speaking in front of people. It is so odd because all my girls are just fine in the spotlight but Elle from day one has never wanted to be the center of attention. At every practice for the program she has stood up at the podium but half way through her part she would burst into tears. Today we talked to her and worked with her to get her ready. As she walked up to the mic she looked confident and happy. She turned to begin...said the first line and then burst into tears. Chris was close by and he helped her get the last 2 sentences out and then she crumbled in his arms. She has such a tender spirit. I love love love her. She adds an important dimension to our family and I treasure her sensitive nature and sparkly clear blue eyes. We all adore her. 
Sunday, October 28, 2007
A Sweet Day
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You have such a beautiful family. You are doing such an amazing job of loving and teaching your children and Adoring your husband. I feel so greatful to be your friend and not worthy to be your sister. I think the greatest thing about you is that you are making the world a better place just by being you. love ya.
I was so proud of Elle. She did such a great job, and she brought in a very sweet spirit. What great kids...and parents!
Post a Comment