So, I have been in Canada spending time with my family. I got some much needed dental work done by my Bro. in Law. He is the best dentist I have ever gone to!! I must say that I had 11 teeth worked on, a few fillings and also replacing silver fillings with white, and I did it all with NO anesthetic. I have never done that before but as we began he said that the first filling was pretty small so I could probably do it without getting a shot. As he moved on he kept asking me if I wanted to have some anesthetic and I just never felt the need to. My last filling was very deep and large and I did it!! I know it sounds crazy but now I think I am pretty tough!!
It was so great to see my Mom and sisters. We didn't have a ton of time together but I loved the time we had. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family. I really enjoyed reconnecting with them.
Chris leaves for France tomorrow. I am sad to not be going with him. We have so much fun together and I would love to just sit on the 12 hour flight with him and hold hands and talk. It is killing me but that is how it goes when you have children....someone has to hold down the fort. It was great for him to have time alone with the girls while I was in Canada and I will love giving them all of my attention while he is gone.
I am proud of him, I have never known it possible for a person to work as hard as he does. It just amazes me what he accomplishes. He never quits when he believes in something. I never see him go to bed before 1 am. I never see him watch TV unless he is working the whole time and catching a glance every once in a while. He just never wastes a minute. Building this company together has been such a blessing and a joy. It has been the hardest thing we have ever done (we live on less than 4 hrs sleep every night) but oh it has been so worth it. I have grown more than I thought possible.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Canada trip
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment