It has been six days that Chris has been gone and I miss him terribly...but contrary to my title it has actually gone so fast. We have been in constant contact through email and text messaging and since he is 7 hours ahead of me we have had some conversations at 2 and 3 in the morning. MipCom Jr. went amazingly well. There were some glitches but of course Chris made the best of everything and came out on top. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore him. I absolutely ADORE him. I am the luckiest woman in the world. I think I am lucky because I have such a deep respect and admiration for him. I didn't know it was possible for a man to be so good and dear. He is such a good and loving husband who treats me better than I deserve. He is constantly working at being better and growing.
FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE DAY:
It is better to have struggled and reached for a dream and lived in this unrealized state than to partake of unearned, unwanted, un-struggled for success. The joy is not the same. Chris Bray
See why I love him.
The girls have been so good and helpful while he has been gone. They are so sweet. Tonight Chloe and Olivia were sweeping and cleaning and singing at the same time and it was so beautiful, their harmonies and voices blend so perfectly it just took my breath away. They had a great day because the boys that they both have crushes on asked them to be their girlfriends today. Oh young love...they were both sooooo excited. What does that mean??? oh nothing but the right to say he is mine. It is so funny.
Elle scored a goal in her soccer game yesterday. She is the cutest thing out on that field. She is definitely the best player on her team. The team, unfortunately isn't very good but she loves it and does her best. I will post a picture of her right after her big score. She was beaming
Here is a pic of our favorite place to go after games "POPS" It is a store that carries every kind of soda pop known to man. It is so fun!!
OK, Ava is just a crack up. She says the craziest things and totally thinks she is 12years old. She has a HUGE crush on a boy named tyler (tylah as pronounced by her) She talks about him constantly and just beams and giggles when she sees him. He is 7 by the way, she is 3??? So she has already informed him that she is going to marry him. Well the other day she said "Mom, I just love Tylah", I said "Ava, what do you like about him?" She pondered for a minute and then said, with a coy little smile, "His kiss". I was shocked and laughed at the same time. Well tonight as I was putting her to bed she was giggling and said "Mom I am going to kiss Tylah" I said no, Ava you can't kiss him until you are a lot bigger. She looked very disturbed them jumped up on her bed and stood on her tippy toes and said "Mom look, I AM bigger now, Can I kiss him" Oh my we are in soooo much trouble with her....she is just 3 yrs old and in nursery. What about when she is a teenager. I am very very scared.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
A long 6 days
at
8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment