I have been tagged by Sarah....I wouldn't do this for anyone else so Sarah I hope you know I love and respect you so much that I will proceed. OK Here are 6 things about myself.....these will be little known random things to make it interesting.
1. I am pretty sure my house is haunted. Before I breathed this to anyone at least 4 or 5 independent individuals have stayed here and told us the same. Nathan, Chelsey, Carol, Leslie...who else is there? This is a happy ghost though. We have never had bad feelings, no terrified kids just lights going off and on and doors opening and closing...the sound of footsteps when no one was there. Our house was brand new when we bought it but our back yard has a pretty large pond that used to be a watershed area for an old Saw Mill. We love to speculate what happend there and why this happy restless spirit remains. Anyone who has stayed here and can verify-- please post a comment so I don't appear to have lost my mind. C'mon guys back me up. The bummer about posting this is that due to where we live we rarely get visitors and now I have pretty much guaranteed that no one will come. dang!! I may have just lost the respect of most readers....all I can say is, you come and visit and see if I am crazy. I figured that was a great one to share at Halloween!!!
2. When I cook 10% of it ends up on the ceiling and walls. Dead serious. Chris has taken a mop to the ceiling more than once and the walls are on permanent wipe down. I do everything with a little too much gusto and cooking is an experience for me.
3. I love history and politics. I hate politicians, I really really do. I am so fed up with certain aspects of our government right now and the way too many leaders make every move based on polls and what will get them re-elected and not what is right for the country. I want Mr. Smith. I often fear for the direction the country is going but I have absolute faith that there is a higher plan and I have to believe that things will be OK. With as much vitriol that I feel about some current situations in the world I can't keep away. I listen, read and keep up with everything. The weird thing is I am Canadian and can't even vote but I believe I could take most Americans on both history and current political events.
4. I hope to raise smart, strong children who above all know who they are and where they are going. I want them to have a deep sense of who their Father is (Heavenly) and his purpose for them. I want to help them fulfull the measure of their creation. What more can I say.
5. This one could possibly be the most disturbing...........I don't scrapbook or do anything crafty at all. This could be worse than the fact that I think my house is haunted. All the women I know gather in little packs and cut and paste and create these beautiful treasures of family history. My friends all paint, do photography, make beautiful purses, jewlry and name boards for their childrens rooms. Me....No. Please understand that we are all different....tolerance please. What do I love to do? check out number 6.
6. We have created, written and produced a television show. Is it on air yet? No and I am not sure that is relevant. I am having a blast doing what I love and working side by side with my husband doing something creative and rewarding. Will we be on air by the end of the year? absolutely. If anyone is in Turkey, Poland or Norway in the spring check us out on the local stations. Ha ha.


2 comments:
Well, I'm glad we have mutual love and admiration for each other! And I love finding out fun things about good friends (like the haunted house thing?!? We've stayed there and I didn't get that vibe!)
LOL - I think the ghost was me with too much RE9 on my face!! Sorry. Oh, And Gale, who else could I blame for clogging the toilets? LOL - I love your humor perfect timing for Halloween. Way to pull the "ulitmate" tease. You win!
Post a Comment