Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I definately have the dearest husband alive!!

Chris Bray is the best, kindest man I know. Tonight I hosted an Arbonne event at my home. Chris was gone all day and all night. He was scheduled to be home around 10 pm. The day was crazy for me. I was running all day from Dentist appointments for all the kids to getting artichoke hearts for my dip and getting ready for the event. I was harried and needed to get the house spotless for all my guests. Chris was very very busy also. Well at around 5:45 as I am frantically getting ready the phone rings and it is Chris he says "Hey, I have a quick dinner break do you want me to come home and mop and vacuum for you?" I said "Oh my goodness yes!" I just don't know how many husbands would have taken their 45 min dinner break to drive home to mop and vacuum for their wife. I just appreciate and love him so much. He saved me tonight.

2 comments:

SoCalCars.com said...

Chris truely is an amazing man. You are a lucky woman Gayle.

Melissa said...

Hey Gale,
Hi! You did reach the right person. I called Tom at work and told him that you posted a comment. He was so glad to hear from you. He had nothing but great things to say about you. Your family is beautiful. Don't you love how the blogging world connects people. It makes it so easy to "catch up!" We are so glad you found us.