Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Fun Day

What a fun day we had. First, I got up a little too early for a Saturday, 6:45am. I woke up and for some reason completely forgot it was Saturday and thought I had to get breakfast ready for kids getting off to school. I was so mad when I realized my mistake. I wanted to sleep in, a luxury I rarely get. Oh well once up I can never go back to sleep so I got in some good reading time. We got the house cleaned and then off to Tennis and Soccer. Elle did such a great job today. She scored 4 goals and was just beaming with pride. She just loves to play.
We then headed over to the Cordys parents for indoor swimming and 4 wheeling. The kids had a great time...We were sad that Chris couldn't make it. He had to fix a few things around the house. Tonight is date night, Yeah!!! I soooo look forward to Saturday night.

No comments: