Tonight I am just so grateful for:
#1 My Husband, besides the fact that he his hot and sexy beyond measure, I am so blessed to be married to such a good man. I am so lucky to be on this journey with a man who is truly my partner and best friend.
#2 My amazing children. They are good to the core. As their Mom I love them to death but I just really like them as people. I like to be around them. I find them to be interesting, funny, fun people who I really like and want to hang out with. The older ones challenge me intellectually and aren't afraid of a good debate. My younger ones are just plain scrumptious.
#3 My Sister Leslie, She is such a strength and guide to me. We laugh our heads off together (well mostly her laughing AT me...not with me) and she is just a great confidant and support. I just love her to death....no to mention that she is smokin hot, don'cha think!
Just my thoughts as I end this day!!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Gratitude!
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We are so blessed! These are the days. Blogs are so fun. The girls are growing up so fast, and you are expecting #5? !!!!! we must talk soon girlfriend. love ya
Post a Comment