A quick update..........."The Boy" is still showing up at our doorstep daily courting Chloe. He will now talk to her.....that was a big step for him. She had to tell him that she can't go out with him because she can't date until she is 16 so I don't think he will come back??? we will see.
Chris and I have finally gotten a little sleep.
The boy that Olivia has loved FOREVER likes her back!! That was cause for a lot of screaming and jumping the day she found out.
Ava has decided that I am not as mean as she thought and is going to stay a "Bray" for which we are all thankful.
Elle got to go to the zoo with her class today and I was the parent chaperone...we had a great time!! She and I are also having the best time reading "The BFG" together.....It is such a fun book.
So the other day we went for a family walk and as we began Chloe got a little annoyed at us (Chris and I)....so she went ahead of us and then as we walked back I could hear her playing the piano in the house. I said to Chris "What do you bet that in her angst she is writing a song? (that is how she gets out her frustrations). Well she did write a song, and I like it, so I made her record it for me. If it is any indication she writes 1 or 2 songs a week.....hmmm she must be a teenager having a lot of angst. Just kidding....she writes when she is happy also!!
Ok,.....I don't know what happened but the video and audio are off, I will post this one but then have her redo it tomorrow. So weird, I don't know what happened. It cut off the end of the song also so a re-record will be better.


7 comments:
Incredible. If you could bottle that talent and sell it I would be the highest bidder.
I can't wait to see where this dream house is! I'm so excited for you in your time of change. I'm sure it will be a great one! Coffee Creek will be awfully empty without the Brays!!!
I loved talking to you yesterday Gale, you are so fun! Chloe's song is so pretty. She is so talented for any age let alone 12!
you have such amazing talent in your family. Bravo!
We have a lot of angst going on these days.....maybe it will help Summer in her song writing.
What a gift Chloe has, it has given lots of inspiration over here at the Farnsworth house.
I booked our Rail/Raft party! We are all set...can't wait.
If Ava didn't want to stay a Bray, we'd adopt! Brenna just loves her! And you didn't give an update on the house! Let us know! Yeah for Olivia, I think she is just scratching the surface on boys who like her. And Elle, I will miss piano with her the next 2 weeks!
Chloe, I think this is my favorite song yet. Throw a bridge and a key change in there and it will be a huge hit!
Do you, per chance, own a Mac computer? If not, your daughter needs one. It has a program called Garage Band where she could record all her songs. It would be her own little recording studio. She's very talented and I love the sound of her voice.
The Bray's have talent!!! I love Chloe's song and voice, she is beautiful too!! I will buy her CD!!!
Post a Comment