Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So glad it's not a dream!


This morning was Ava cuddled up in my lap with Eve and was giggling and playing with her when she said "Mom I am just soooo glad that this isn't a dream". " What do you mean sweetie" I asked.
"Every morning I wake up and when I see Eve I realize that she is real and it wasn't just a dream and it makes me so so happy, I am just so glad she is real". Kids just express things in such a cute way. I so glad it isn't a dream too!

10 comments:

leslie s said...

That's so cute. I love her little bracelet in the last picture. Is it just me or do you see Chloe in her smile. There is something about Eve captured in some of the pictures that reminds me of Chloe.

Jen said...

How is it that a black haired Asian girl looks like she belongs perfectly in a blonde haird blue eyed family. She seriously is your daughter and the girls sister. You can see their spirits connect even in photos. It really is amazing.

Jen said...

I just want you to know that when I clicked on the comments button, there were no other comments. Leslie posted hers before mine, but I never saw what she wrote. I think she is seeing the same thing. Wow!

kms said...

You don't know me but I stumbled upon your blog. I also adopted from China, after a 2 year wait which was long for it's time. I bet the girls are pinching themselves making sure it is real after a 4 year wait. The wait with kids already in the home is so much harder. Not only are you needing to keep convincing yourself one day it will happen, but also your little ones.

Ashley said...

Love to see that sparkle in her eye! (Shared by her sisters)

Anonymous said...

Such happy smiling faces - you can feel the love eminating from the pictures. You are truly blessed.

Deborah

Shawni said...

Hey you guys! I just had to come check out some pictures of this adorable little girl! I'm SO happy for you and your family. So happy you get to have that darling little Eve. Congrats. So glad to see all is going well!
Love, Shawni

Tracey said...

Gorgeous baby... Congratulations. I am so glad everything is going so smooth for your family.
Love, Tracey

Bray said...

Jen and Leslie, yes, I can see it. It is so weird how much I feel she was absolutely meant to be in our family and just fits like a glove!!

Talia said...

She looks sooooooo happy, Gale! Keep on bloggin'!
xo