We had such a fun day as we celebrated Ava's birthday this past weekend. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. We took Popsicles to her school class for a birthday treat, then Chris and I took Ava to the tea room for a whimsical lunch. We had so much fun and she felt so loved and important. At lunch Ava kept scolding Chris and I if we ever started talking to each other and didn't make her the focus of attention. It was cracking me up!
She got a bike and then a designer type toy called a Harumika....I hadn't heard of it before but it rocks!!! You get all kinds of fabrics and get to design clothes. I have to admit that for the past 3 days we have played non stop.....yes I said "we", as in Chloe, Olivia, Elle, Ava and I have all really enjoyed playing with it. I have to say that I think that I have created some killer designs. Needless to say, it was a hit.
Ava taking a spin on her new bike!
The girls went straight to designing


3 comments:
aw, so cute. wish ava a happy belated birthday for me!
did she mention, that's the same little gift she picked out for isabella? She was pining for it the entire shopping trip. she kept looking at it in the cart and throwing out little hints like "oh i want this so bad." "i wish you would buy this for me for my birthday." i'm glad the hints worked, :) she was so longing for it.
Wow! Ava has grown up so much and into such a beautiful girl. She is looking more mature and like her older sisters. Love these pictures!! The picture of Eve and Chris is darling too!
Ava is starting to look more like Elle to me. That picture of her on the bike...I thought it was Elle.
Happy Birthday to such a cutie!
Post a Comment