10:30 am March 22nd 2010, Eve meets her Dad for the first time, she looks a little bewildered
Meeting Mom, she was so cautious
Then she got scared!
We never quite figured out why they dressed her like a boy?
Her first feeding, she was so hungry when we got her!!
Those first few minutes after meeting her, can you see in my eyes that I loved her instantly
Today, only 30 days later!
Oh what a difference only 30 days can make, our life is bigger because of her.
We won the life lottery,


12 comments:
Love seeing the pictures! Especially the squishy cheeks one. And in 30 days her haircut grew out! She is one blessed little girl!
I just love to see the change in these beautiful little girls! It is purely amazing! That last picture is just priceless...well they all are actually. :)
Our little Jennifer was wearing that same blue outfit under all her layers when we got her. Of all 5 layers she had on that was the only one we kept.
It's amazing, isn't it? A miracle to watch.
Thanks for sharing.
How neat for your girls.... I think Eve hit the life lottery as well!
Congratulations. xoxo
Congratulations Gale! i love the pictures, especially the squishy cheeks kissing ones :) what a blessing you have.
I love, love, love these pictures and the post!
It's official. I'm addicted to your blog. I'd be totally fine with daily updates. Keep em coming.
The blog layout I use is called mineima stretch.
I love these pictures. Keep them coming!
it's amazing how something so simple like a hug, a kiss, a smile, or simply put LOVE can make all of the difference in the world!
she is so lucky to have you...and you are so lucky to have her joy!
i love it!
xoxo
I love all of these pictures! Especially the ones showcasing her kissy cheeks - too cute!!!
AHHH!!! She is adorable. Look at her smile.
This brought tears to my eyes... Especially those pictures of the girls with their new sister. Big lump in my throat now...
Post a Comment