You have moved me to tears tonight. I can feel the spirit and feel your sweet spirit as I have read over and caught up on your blog. I have really enjoyed you sharing so many personal and intimate moments about your journey with Eve. She is absolutely an angel! She is beautiful and fits in with your family so well. I really miss you and would love to call you one of these days. Thank you for touching my heart. I love you!
ADORABLE!!! With each blog post I can see slight differences and changes in her. She is learning and growing so much, so quickly. She looks cute in Yellow by the way...So so cute!
Eve is looking so different already! You have such gorgeous girls!!! Oh, and I would die to take pictures of your family...just let me know the next time you're going to Cardston and Karly and I will make a trip down there, too! :)
5 comments:
Definitely cute!!
Gale,
You have moved me to tears tonight. I can feel the spirit and feel your sweet spirit as I have read over and caught up on your blog. I have really enjoyed you sharing so many personal and intimate moments about your journey with Eve. She is absolutely an angel! She is beautiful and fits in with your family so well. I really miss you and would love to call you one of these days. Thank you for touching my heart. I love you!
ADORABLE!!! With each blog post I can see slight differences and changes in her. She is learning and growing so much, so quickly. She looks cute in Yellow by the way...So so cute!
She's just beautiful! Was just thinking you guys need a new blog banner now :D
Eve is looking so different already! You have such gorgeous girls!!! Oh, and I would die to take pictures of your family...just let me know the next time you're going to Cardston and Karly and I will make a trip down there, too!
:)
Post a Comment