Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finally......a little bit of grouchy!


Eve is a dream baby. She sleeps 9-10 hours at night. Takes 3 naps a day, rarely cries, smiles and laughs a lot. She is such a sweetie that I am in awe. Well today she had her first doctors appointment and got a bunch of shots and tests. She of course cried when getting her shots and then the doctor told me that she would be a little grouchy tonight from the effects of the shots, when he said that I thought "well you don't know my daughter, she doesn't know how to be grouchy".

Ha ha, to my shock and delight, this afternoon she was grouchy!! I know that seems silly to be happy for her being disagreeable but it was nice to see that she could have this side to her.

She is doing great. We are all so absolutely in love with her. My favorite thing is to watch her with her sisters. They all fight over her daily and want to do everything for her. I was very grateful when the weekend ended and they all went back to school so I could get reacquainted with her.
Reading with Olivia
Cooking with Chloe......the girls just can't get enough of her!


5 comments:

leslie s said...

LOL - That is grumpy?!! She is too cute! It is darling to see how your girls dote on her. I love her outfit...she looks so scrumptious!! Give her a big kiss for me....I think that could make me the kissing aunt that she will fear - oh well - give her one from me anyway. xoxo --L

Jerilyn said...

Gale and Fam...I am SO excited for you guys, I have been anxiously watching for each post, and she is just beautiful! Even her "grouchy" pictures are adoreable! Congratulations on your new addition, what a blessing!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I was so excited today when I saw that you wrote a new post. Love the pictures and am so happy for you! love, karly

Kayce said...

Oh man is she adorable! I am loving all the pictures of her smiling with her sisters. We have that same dragonfly toy...it was the one toy we brought to China with us and it is a very favorite one here! :)

okbushmans said...

She is a DOLL! I'm so glad Brooklyn has a baby girl her age to play with, I was getting worried! She does sound like a dream baby, I guess it's cause she was made in China. They are much more efficient!