Thursday, February 4, 2010

On another note

My girls have been continually writing music so I thought today I would post one of Chloe's latest! "Falling in Love with Falling in Love"

7 comments:

Ashley said...

So thrilled that you're blogging again, Gale.
Once again, a beautiful song! And what a great thought that is! So true to life.
Hope you all are having a wonderful new year. This is all set to be a really big year for you, and I hope that these blessings continue pouring in!

E. Valentine said...

Hello, I'm a lurker from South-East England de-lurking to tell you that I am so excited you are adopting that precious little girl! On another day I would say so much about how I think you are so admirable and generous but for now I just have a little request... when you come to write the post about the significance about Eve's name could you do the same for all of your's daughters' names? I LOVE hearing those sorts of stories. Thanks and congratulations again, E.

srbushman said...

I LOVE the entire song! The accompaniment is complex, and Chloe your voice sounds AMAZING! Will you please just make a CD so I will have easy access to yor songs?

Kate Coveny Hood said...

That was beautiful. I never cease to be amazed at all the talent in that that family of yours.

katie said...

wow!!!

leslie s said...

Crazy good!! I love it.

Melinda said...

Beautiful, Chloe! I see the inspiration filling Brielle's expression as she watches this video. What a great inspiration. Keep sharing; you are amazing.