Today Ava came to me about 5 or 6 times with tears in her eyes and asked "Mom, are you going to love Eve more than me?"
"Oh my sweet little sponge cake I will always love you with all my heart". She is so worried, I can see it in her eyes, and hear it in the tone of her voice. All day I did special things to remind her of how much I love her. She has been the baby for so long and this will be a big change for her. I will have to be careful and sensitive to her tender heart.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I'll love you forever
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
xoxo
so tender.....
She is darling. Who couldn't love that angel with all their heart. So hard when the baby has to give up their seat to the next in line... Love the new header by the way. Do you have a professional photographer on staff? You always have the most beautiful pictures.
aw, the sweet thing. it will be a big change for er and everyone. you'll handle it well though.
Post a Comment