Monday, February 22, 2010

We just adore her

I think of nothing else lately. Eve's pictures are everywhere and all of us can't stop staring and talking about her. She is the wallpaper of every ones phones and the screen saver for all our computers. I just endlessly keep looking in her eyes and wondering about her. What is her personality like, what does her voice sound like. With adoption it is such a new experience in that before I meet her I get to see her and wonder who she is. I think about her everyday and pray with all my heart that her foster family is taking good care of her. We also pray constantly that her spirit senses that we are coming for her and that she somehow knows she is loved by all of us here. Oh the wait to travel feels long, I want her in my arms now!!

3 comments:

srbushman said...

I almost wonder if she is going to be overwhelmed with all of the love and affection you are dying to give her! She is one lucky baby! And I'm so glad Brooklyn will have a friend her age! Yeah Eve!

leslie s said...

I can't get over those cute lips and cheeks. She is so SO darling. I can't wait for her to be in your families loving arms.

The Brays said...

Ohh my goodness!!!! There she is!!! She is perfect!
I am so excited for all of you!!!!
Ava is going to be a great big sis!!!!
I'm so glad that you are journaling this whole emotional experience so that Eve can read it when she is older!
Love you! Good Luck!!