Monday, December 29, 2008

little snipits of our Christmas

Making Chocolates
Singing at a retirement community

Singing at the Hospital
Making Gingerbread Houses

Going to school Holiday Parties and Plays. Elle was "Dandy Candy" in her play
This was at Elle's party. Notice the three of them enjoying all the yummy treats
20 min later at Ava's party, once again enjoying all the treats!!
Ava's heart is broken because someone laughed at her when she was playing musical chairs....who was laughing at her? Her sisters....naughty!
Dad, just being Dad
Christmas Eve dinner!!
Our traditional meal of Cornish Hen and Raspberry sauce, Cranberry sausage stuffing, wild rice and maple glazed carrots.
The Nativity....they did a great job acting it out
New PJ's on Christmas Eve
Christmas morning waiting patiently for mom and dad to wake up and give them the green light to descend.

It was a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

7 comments:

okbushmans said...

Merry Christmas! And that Christmas Eve dinner looks scrumptuous!

Jen said...

Merry Christmas Bray Family! It looks like you've been busy. I'll give you a pass for neglecting the political blogs. However, now that the holidays are coming to an end, you'd better get back. I miss your commentary.

Christy said...

I love all these photos - your girls are just adorable. And you do Christmas crackers with hats in them too?! We always do those! Your dinner looks absolutely delicious.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

That last picture is possibly the sweetest thing I've ever seen! (but the tears on daddy's shoulder runs a close second - I was a senstive little one and didn't like to be laughed at - so I have great empathy for her)

How about those pjs?! Are they metallic?

Loved the pictures! Looks like it was a fun holiday.

(oh and I loved the card! thanks for including me!)

Melissa said...

What a super post. We loved seeing how your Christmas went. I am sorry to have missed wising you a Happy birthday. You are such an amazing person. I am so blessed to call you my friend.

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. You're doing such a great job teaching your girls to think of others at this time of year and that's awesome. Thanks for continuing to inspire! And Happy New Year!

Tiff said...

Love your picture story!! Cute pics..love the pj's...we did the new pjs for Christmas eve to this year!! :)