Chloe did her own arrangement of "Angels We Have Heard on High". We hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
at
8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chloe did her own arrangement of "Angels We Have Heard on High". We hope you have a Merry Christmas!!
at
8:41 PM
7 comments:
Merry Christmas Bray's!! Beautiful song!!!
Just sat down to catch up and was greeted with a beautiful song! I actually needed that. It's 10:10 pm and I can still hear Guitar Hero in the other room. My two stepkids are here and everyone, even the little ones, are still awake and going strong. I, however, am exhausted. This Christmas seemed to be much quicker paced than I'd like, and it was nice to sit down and be reminded again of the true reason we celebrate. Hope you had a happy Christmas!
beautiful!
i hope that your day was great. also, i love the pictures on your new header!
I recognize your new header! I just went on the Christmas Card website you used and am bookmarking it for next year - I absolutely love it! My husband saw your card and said who are these beautiful people? No, he didn't actually say that but he did agree that your photos are beautiful! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!
I just love your family! Thanks for sharing this. ANd for sharing your family. I am truly touched.
She's a clever one that girl of yours!
Hi! I found your blog through cjane's blog. I started poking around last week and ended up clicking this video. Knowing nothing about your girls and their talents, I didn't expect much more than a typical piano student singing a basic hymn. This blew me away! I'm so happy that you get to hear things like that everyday. BTW, I read another comment that referred to the company you used for your Christmas card design. Would you mind sending me the link? I'm a photographer and I'm on a hunt for good card designs to create for my clients. Thanks! hailee@haileephotos.com
Post a Comment