I am convinced that right now if I were to cut my finger I would bleed chocolate. I have eaten more sugar and chocolate than any human should legally consume and Christmas hasn't even started. I am in trouble!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I bleed brown
at
7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
My favorite food group! However, I'm a devout Hershey's only girl! (Milk, not dark) Yummy, I need to go dig around the kitchen...
Mmmm....If I were to bleed, it would be chocolate AND peanut butter. I've been very bad! haha! Hope you're having a GREAT day!
Mmmm.. Sounds good to me! :) I hope you had a great birthday! I meant to email all day- but I never got around to it. I hope it was spectacular!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GALE!!! I would bleed brown too...and orange (loads of mandarins)!! I'm gonna paaaay in the New Year!!
I'm adding a Happy Birthday! Sometimes the fact that I really "don't know you" really shows. Hope you had a great day!
Girl I was the same way...had to stop eating so much sweets...my bum was liking them wayyyyy to much...lol...
Post a Comment