Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Charlie bit my finger!!

A friend of mine had this on her blog and my girls and I have been laughing all day about it....I had to share.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We saw this last week and watched it over and over. I love the English accent and Charlies little grunt laugh. I never tire of it.

We had a good time and are all hoarse and a little tired from going so hard. Hope you are staying warm! I always look to see if your in the storm's path.

Jen said...

I'm glad you are enjoying this as much as I have!

brooklyn said...

so funny. oliver has wanted to watch it over and over again.

Melissa said...

I love the new heading pic. Did you have that taken when your Christmas photos were? Its beautiful and sassy.
Girls we loved the second song. For some reason about 1/3 into it a BYU talk broke into it. It made for an interesting twist. My girls love living vicariously through your fun.
Gale, my good friend Amy Kroff (Greer) just made the connection that you and Chris were in Jerusalem with her. We were roomates when she left to go on that fun adventure. Do you remember her?

okbushmans said...

I love that video! It has had me cracking up all day, And what a gorgeous picture of the girls.