Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ski Pictures!

I thought I better add some pictures from the ski day!!

Elle and I had a great time skiing together
Chris with Rachael, Chloe, Olivia and ElleThe Allreds and the Orgills



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Stylish skiers! We always look like ruffians with our "thrown together" snow clothes. It was so nice to talk to you yesterday. You gave my day a lift!

amy said...

A few days ago I was on Melissa Farnsworth's blog and came across yours. You and your husband looked so familiar but I couldn't place you guys. Well, this morning it clicked - I was at BYU Jerusalem with you guys. I have always remembered your great example of making memories as a couple - looks like you're still at it. Good to see you guys and rock on!!!!

okbushmans said...

I miss the snow!!! I'm absolutely envious! But you guys deserve the break!

amy said...

It's me again! Amy Greer (hung out with Cami Cook).
Is it coming to you? I'll post a picture of myself. E-mail if you'd like - amy_kroff@yahoo.com

brooklyn said...

gale - i love seeing what you are all up to. This is a great way to stay in touch. I loved your post about aging and turning 40 - very insightful.

leslie s said...

You are just a fun family!!! You are such a great example of so many things good, fun, and most of all right! Love your family to bits!