Our life has been so full and busy I haven't had time to post about our Christmas. With just a little bit of time today I will give a brief synopsis.
Pre-Christmas school plays and parties
Pre-Christmas school plays and parties

Elle Performing in her school Christmas play
Olivia as Rosie (the lead) in her school play

Olivia with her teacher (the best) at her school Christmas party

It was a fun day for all of us!


My Birthday. We woke up early and went to I-hop.....no chance to do our hair or shower but who cares....we had a great time! Movies, food, presents...it was a great day!!
Christmas Eve, Honey Orange glazed Cornish hens with raspberry sauce by candlelight...yum yum.
Of course we acted out the Nativity!


New Jammies, Read the night before Christmas and off to bed!


We spent the rest of the week bowling, playing games, seeing movies and just being together!!
New Years eve is always a highlight for us....we have our traditional fondue dinner and invite friends. We all got to bed around 2am......oh Ava was grouchy the next day!!






It was a wonderful Holiday season.....The best part was just being together as a family. We loved every minute of it.


1 comment:
I really should be getting to bed but I loved checking out your Christmas highlights. My girls keep asking me if we can make a trip to Oklahoma this summer. Your family really made a great impression on us.
Post a Comment