We just got home from an awesome weekend in Colorado. Our Great friends the Allreds invited us last minute to come to visit them and stay at their cabin in Silverthorn with the Orgills. We decided on Monday and we left on Thursday night. We had the best time! We loved reconnecting with our friends. They used to live in Oklahoma (he did his orthopedic residency here) and we consider them some of our dearest friends. Our girls just love their kids and they loved getting to know each other again. I think we spent the whole weekend laughing!!
Elle and Reilly playing games
Paris, Chloe, Olivia and Savannah in the hot tub.
Ava and Madeline Lori with Elle and Madeline
Is it just me or are her eyes the same color as this light green blanket....so pretty!
Darin Lori and Ava!
Elle and I
The 5 big girls (I guess I should say "Older" girls)
Chris and I spent lots of time reading!


3 comments:
What a fun trip. I bet the hot tub was the hit! What did Chris think of Twilight? I read all three this summer. Glad to have you back. Tell Elle her hair cut is as cute as can be.
AWESOME!!! I wish I could have been there with you! Vacations like that are the best - You just get to relax and spend time with the fam...Good times!! Looks like you totaly enjoyed it.
Dude.... Did I seriously see my brother reading Twighlight??? Ummmmm ok I understand that living with 5 girls can do iteresting things to a man, but CHRIS!!!! COME ON!!!!! Boost the testosterone a little... Dude you need to fly up to Utah ASAP so I can put a gun in your hand or let you drive a motorcycle or something.. YOU ARE A MALE!!!
Post a Comment