Friday, January 11, 2008

Chloe and Olivia Recording!






Today was such a fun day. After school I picked up Chloe and Olivia and we headed to the recording studio. The girls are recording one of the songs Chloe has written.


2 things of note: 1. It was so amazing to listen to my 10 and 12 year old sing, do harmonies, and rock out in the studio. They did such a great job. What talent they have.


2. How cool it was for Chloe to see to completion a song she has written. We all left on a high as it was so exciting to see this song we have heard in our living room on the piano form into this great pop song. Olivia has started writing some amazing songs also and it is only time before hers are ready to put to tape. It was such a fun day. I will post the song when it is mixed and completed.


This picture is bad because I forgot my camera so I took this on my phone and my phone died just as Olivia went in to sing her part......sorry Olivia!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We can't wait to hear the song. Way to go girls, such talent. Remember us Farnsworths when you both are famous. We want a copy of the song or at least an audio clip on the blog....and that Postum recipe PLEASE!

leslie s said...

Proud of you girls!! I can't wait to hear them!

leslie s said...

LOVE the song!!! It is a HUGE hit in our house!! I think my girls listened to it at least 10X today! I totaly didn't mind, I'm a bit of a fan myself!! Way to go girls!! And thank you for sharing it with all of us!!

okbushmans said...

I want to hear! I'm sure it is amazing. And in a few years, I'll be able to say, "I knew them when..." Well, hopefully I'll be able to say, "I still know them"! We love ya!

Melissa said...

We got the song when you resent it. Wow! Way to go girls. My girls were dying over it and want me to take them to a recording studio tomorrow.....I am having a hard time trying to explain the hard work and time that went into something like that. That is a dream come true for them....what a great and fun talent to have!