There are so many things I have wanted to say and blog posts that I have written but are left sitting unfinished in draft form. Tonight as I prepare for bed there is something that I want recorded for my children to forever know about me, it is that I believe in miracles. Not the little coincidence or "wow can you believe that?" type of miracles, I mean the parting of the red sea type miracles. When I was younger and would read stories in the scriptures of Moses and other prophets and I would think "wow such amazing things happened to these people, why don't miracles like that happen anymore?" In the past several years my faith and understanding of the Lords workings in my life have been greatly magnified and I have seen his hand in such powerful and tangible ways that I no longer feel that miracles of this magnitude are a thing of the past. I feel so overwhelmed with joy tonight at how amazing life is. With all the struggles and hardships we are called on to endure, often at the very moment when all seems lost, the water rises up and we walk on dry ground. Isn't it amazing?
Friday, March 12, 2010
Things I believe!
at
10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yes, it is indeed amazing. I am so thankful that God is in the miracle business. How blessed your children are that you want THEM to know that too! WOW!
I believe in miracles, too. I've seen them in my own life, and in the lives of those around me.
I'm still so excited for you guys. One of those miracles is on her way!
Miracles have blessed my life three times...my son, meeting my husband and having our daughter placed in our arms just over a month ago. I feel very, very lucky!
Yes!!! This is a fabulous post! Cy gave his first talk in Primary today. It was on Moses and the story in Numbers about the brass serpent - very good! Heavenly Father is so AWESOME!
wow....
u are great!
xoxo
Hey my friend. Just checking in and getting caught up on Eve. What an exciting adventure you're on. It's amazing our capacity to love and even though Eve is coming to your family so differently than your other girls the love is still the same. I'm so excited for you and your fam!!
Post a Comment