Eve has discovered her tongue and it is so funny to watch her,
she had it sticking out all day!

Another discovery was the Safari Park.
Yesterday we went to the safari park. It is by far the best animal/zoo experience EVER. Just like a Safari, the animals are all around you and you are just driving through them. Some people get out of their cars and even feed the animals. They have rivers that keep the dangerous animals from coming over and eating you but it is very very life like and raw. It was so fun.
We got to hold a tiger. It was so cool. I was shaking.
Then they let us hold the white tiger.

Today we were at the US consulate all day working on the finalization of everything and an oath taking ceremony. No pictures, cameras weren't allowed!!




4 comments:
I know we don't know each other, but I am beyond happy for you and your family! God is so good! May He bless your every second of life!
I love reading your blog and these stories about your journey with Eve are truly amazing! I have always felt a soft spot in my heart for adoption and I have a lot of questions about it. I am hoping that when your life slows down a little (is that ever possible?) that maybe you can send me an email about the process you took to get where you are now. I would greatly appreciate it! My email is liquidhotmegma@gmail.com... and my name is Megan Bonham. I know we have never actually met, but I admire you and your family so much!
Thanks for sharing all that you do!
Gale, I got on your blog from Facebook. Great to see your cute family. We just went through the adoption process about 2 years ago. We adopted two boys from Guatemala. I am so happy you are almost done. Believe me I feel your pain. ROUGH!!!! Our boys were both over one when we got them home. But now they are three and doing great! One of them couldn't even sit up when he came home. Like you said - amazing what a little love and attention will do! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Eve is an Easter blessing you will never forget. God bless you all this Easter season. You are truly blessed!
Post a Comment