It was a week in paradise but oh how I missed these girls. We haven't stopped hugging, talking and cuddling since we got home late last night. I am so blessed to be a mother.
Don't get me wrong....It was VERY nice to enjoy just being a wife for a while =)


5 comments:
The beautiful family photography is what drew me to your blog..this picture of your girls is no exception. You are so lucky to have such pretty girls! My kids will barely look at the camera...let alone all smile at the same time! Share your secret! I'm also jealous of the vacay with your hubby! :)
Instead of replying to your comment on my blog...I will reply on yours. I defintely hear you about going private, especially with 4 girls! Unfortunately the world is a scary place. :( No fun!
isn't it nice to find that balance! the one of being a mom and yet having your own personal time!
you are the best example!
thanks...
YAY! Glad you had a wonderful time and a wonderful homecoming!!! I have to tell you...while you were away your blog showed up as being private...are you thinking of switching to private? If you do switch my email is blanier@fone.net!
I have missed your posts! They are always so encouraging to me!
I am thinking of going private....it is a constant struggle for me. I love the friendships and people I have met and to think of being private and not taking part in that makes me sad. On the other hand I see things like Oprah's show on computers preditors and they warn against it. I am very torn.
Post a Comment