This week our life has been absorbed by school elections. Chloe is running for Student Government (they call it StuCo here) for next year. We have had a fun week making posters, t-shirts and silly ads to put on facebook. Below are a few of them.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
A run for High School Freshman Senator (StuCo)
at
11:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










12 comments:
Way to use photography to campaign! That's the way I like to roll too.
Would love to hear what your story is with adoption. If I remember right it's a baby from China. . . is that right? Also, if I have my info. right we'll be going to Aspen Grove the same time as you (that is if you're still going.)
soo cute Gale. We are right in the midst of Summer running for Secretary. These were clever....I came up blank in the creativity this year.
How fun, they are awesome! Especially love the Twilight one!
How clever you guys are! If I lived there (and was in High School again) I would totally vote for her!!
P.S. I don't know if you remember who I am, I enjoy reading about your cute family and have posted a comment a time before. I am from Salt Lake and came across your blog through a friend. If you go private (my blog is private because of all the strange people in the world) I hope we can be included still to read your inspiring and uplifting and hilarious blog.
My name is Megan by the way, and if you want to at least know who we are so you don't feel stalked by a total stranger, I would love to add you to read our blog. My email is liquidhotmegma@gmail.com.
Sorry for the Looooonnnngg comment.
I love how the whole family works together. You make everything look fun!
What cute and clever ideas!!! I can't wait to hear how the election turns out! Please keep us posted!
Oh I love these posters. That judge judy one is hysterical! Fingers crossed for her! And boo hiss to the person taking them down - ugh!
The Judge Judy one is hysterical. I can't imagine how much time these took. Hope the hard work pays off!
you guys are hilarious!
GOOD LUCK!!!
those are awesome!!!
LOVE the posters! You're so clever, and I also love how you always have the girls support each other. Awesome!
just catching up on your blog and wanted to say how much I ♥ your posters!!!! They are soo great and have involved the whole fam. You guys are amazing! Way to enjoy it ALL! miss ya!
Post a Comment