Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I am off..........off to play with my husband and forget that we are responsible adults who have work to do and things to accomplish. Off to remember that we are a couple who adore each other especially when we get to spend all day together laughing and talking with no interruptions. Off to just relax and enjoy being me with a book in sun and sand.


It will be a week with lots of loving


Lots of laughing


and lots of yummy sun to soak in.


Can't wait.

8 comments:

Christy said...

Wow that is totally awesome Gale. I love that photo. I hope you totally relax and enjoy yourselves! We're headed to the beach soon ourselves, but we're bringing the young one, and her two small cousins will be there too! I still can't wait!

amy said...

Have fun, Gale!

Jen said...

Have fun!

Melissa said...

Glad to hear you are getting away with Chris. Have a great time!!

Jennie said...

Have a great time!

A Farmer's Wife said...

Have the best time and bring us back lots of pictures! It's snowing here today!!! I need to see that warmth really does exist somewhere!!!

Gena said...

Have fun Gale! I also wanted to let you know that the reason your blog as well as Chloe's most recent composition get 50 hits a day from our house is because of my two year old. Pretty much all I hear all day is "Watch Chloe, mama." He loves that song....so do I!

Shelly Callender said...

How great! Is this Tahiti? I was in Moorea a few years back. Amazingly gorgeous and unearthly scenery!