Our schedule right now is busy............beyond busy...........So busy it is almost crushing. This is a short time that will pass but until is passes.....wow, we are tired.
We had a great time in Colorado, the day before we left we decided that because of our busy schedule Chris just couldn't take the time to come with us. So, reluctantly I packed the girls up and we headed off alone. We had a wonderful time but of course we missed him terribly.
My dear friend Lori and I with all the kids after a fun eventful hike.
The whole time we were there the girls made up endless dance routines!!
And we endlessly watched.

It was so great for our kids to reconnect and remember how much they all love each other.
Even Elle and Easton. Love,well they wouldn't want us to describe it like that but they sure had a great time together.
The hot-tub was the preferred activity for the younger ones.
Here are some of the things that have occupied the Bray family this past week.
Chloe playing two tennis tournaments
Chris writing his dissertation....day and night as well as teaching and consulting.
Olivia performing one of her original songs at her school talent show.
Chloe trying out for the High School Pom squad.
Elle writing her first song!!! Yeah it was a proud day for her!
Ava making us laugh!!
Gale digging out, edging, prepping, researching and beginning planting our big vegetable garden.
Chris going on 2 business trips.
Chloe loosing her retainer....arrrhhh
Chloe performing one of her original songs at her school talent show.
Ava endlessly making us laugh!
Piano, Cheer, tumbling, and Dance lessons.
Elle getting asked by a boy in her class to be his girlfriend. (This was a first)
Olivia performing in the 6th grade Choir exhibition.
Chris busy with church duties.
Gale digging out, planning and planting our front flower-beds.
Ava making us laugh!!
Watching Chloe practice her Pom tryout routine over and over and over again.
whew!!


5 comments:
How did you do that??? I sooo loved having you here! I feel so lucky to have you as my friend, and look forward to every time we get together! love you...
Wow you guys are certainly busy! I would love to see photos or hear more about what you plant in your vegetable garden. Is this the first time you're doing that? We're considering planting one too...or at least an herb garden.
Sounds like you guys had a great vacation - love the photos. It must have been so rough leaving Chris behind! I'm doing that soon - I'm flying to Florida with Fiona by myself next month - meeting my brother and his family there for a weeks vacation. Matt will join us mid-week, but I know I'll feel so sad leaving him home alone, and I'm a tad nervous about flying with Fiona by myself -but I'm sure we'll be fine... Anyway, glad to see you had so much fun with your girls and your friends!
Christy, this is our first vegie garden. It is quite big, 30ft by 10ft. I am planting, carrots, peas, butternut squash, zucchini, swiss chard, tomatoes, and lots of herbs. I am also planting blackberry bushes, raspberry bushes and a peach tree. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I figure that it is the first year so it may not be great, but I hope to have a garden forever so I will learn as I go.
While that does sound exhausting - it also sounds like a lot of fun! I want to come on your next trip and watch endless dance routines. With my "boy heavy" family - I don't think I'll get to see many of those...
Sounds crazy, but I kind of like it like that sometimes. Keeps you moving along. "Idle hands..."
It's so interesting how different a life with all girls is compared to a life with mostly boys. Although I should be able to say that we don't watch dance routines, Conner (age 3) does really enjoy dressing up as a princess and dancing around...not sure what to do about that. I'm grateful to have my one little girl who does love to dance.
Sounds like you guys had a great trip, and it looks like it wasn't too cold, which is great. Welcome back!
Post a Comment