Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Soooooo Funny!


I have been laughing and laughing the past few days as Chris got himself in a funny predicament. A few days ago he was the guest reader in Elle's class. He took a book called "Disgusting" to read. It is a funny book that has poems about smelly socks and gross drippy noses etc. The kids loved it and he hams it up to make it very funny for them. They had a great time. Welllllll, he accidentally left the book at the school. The next day Elle went to play with her best friend Ella after school. Chris went to pick Elle up at Ella's house and as he is at the door talking to Ella's mom Elle pipes up and says...."Oh Dad, you forgot your dirty book. Chris's face went red and he slightly chuckled and said "What are you talking about Elle. "Your dirty book Dad, you know". His face is getting redder and he truly has no idea what she is talking about and says "Elle, I don't know what you are talking about". Elle pipes up louder. "Oh Dad, you know about your dirty book, the one you love". At this point he is horrified and says an embarrassed goodbye and gets out of dodge. By the time he got home, he had finally figured out what she had been talking about and was totally mortified that Ella's Mom thinks he is some kind of creep. I know I shouldn't laugh but it is so funny to me.

4 comments:

leslie s said...

LOL - That IS soooo funny!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

lol!! I can totally see his cheeks getting red and him getting out of there. lol!

Patrick & Darci said...

Chris - Please keep your dirty books away from the children. That is a priceless story for any dad with kids that say the darndest things.

patrick evans