Chris came home from the gym and he was all wet because he had been swimming. He grabbed Ava and was kissing her and telling her he loved her. She thought he was wet with sweat and said "Dad, I love you too but right now you are really gross to me".
This morning I went into my bedroom and Ava had snuck in a bag of Christmas candy that I had hidden that she had searched and found. There were wrappers all over and she had chocolate all over her face. I looked at her in shock but she was grinning from ear to ear and said "Mom, I am so so so so sorry about this candy". I said "Ava you don't look sorry" and she just started laughing.
Chris has been gone now for 6 days (only 6 more to go). This morning Ava said: "Mom, did Dad die?" I said no he is on a boat. Ava: "I really think he is dead Mom." 11/10/07This morning I was headed to the restroom and Ava was following me in...I said "Ava you can't come with me this is private" She looked at me, paused and replied. "Are you embarrassed because you are wearing those big panties again?" (see October 15th post for reference on this) 11/8/07
As I was holding Ava in my arms like a baby and kissing on her she said "Mom, do you have a penny? I said yes, why? because I am going to make a wish that I can be your baby again" 11/6/07
Olivia: "Mom, I am going to name my blog "Daddy's little cutie pie" is that ok...I really don't want to hurt your feelings but he did win me a 6 ft teddy bear." 10/28/07
Ava after we went for a walk: I said: "Ava, did you have fun on our walk.?" Ava: "Yes, Mom but now my armpits are all sweaty."
Ava: "Mom you have chubby eyebrows."
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Funny Family Quotes
at
9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment