Friday, January 11, 2008
I'm in business!!
I am cracking up....(laughing, not loosing my mind) Ok, if you have read Chris's funny blog then you know that he and I LOVE postum. It is the best way to end the day and we have made it an art form of heavenly goodness. I really feel we have perfected making the most delicious cup of postum EVER. (if anyone wants the recipe just email me). Well, just before Christmas we went to buy some and there wasn't any at the store, so we tried another store and another until we discovered that on Dec 17th it was discontinued. We were sooooooooo sad. Well, as Chris mentioned in his post we found a new top secret supplier. So my supplier and I decided to try an experiment.......sell postum on Ebay. Yes yesterday we sold our first batch for $125.00. I guess it just goes to show that a postum lover will not go without their postum even if it means breaking the bank!! Just such a funny day!
at
7:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am cracking up at this post. My family was raised on Postum. My mom would put a little evaporated milk and a little sugar in it. I am so curious how you prepare it(: and I am really sad that it has been discontinued, my mom will be so sad.
Oh tell your mom to have no fear...I am like a Postum drug dealer...the supply is endless and for good friends I won't charge my Ebay 500% mark-up. Ha ha!! Like I said, I am cracking myself up!! We may retire on postum sales....ha ha!
LOL - I'm scheduling an intervention for you and chris - postum rehab you have met your match!
Good for you!! Way to be proactive! (btw -I've never even tried Postum)
Post a Comment