We have taken a vacation for spring break and are having a wonderful time in Colorado at our friends cabin. Lots to blog about but not until I get back. Right now we just want to play. In the meantime I thought I would post Chloe's latest song called "You Don't See"
Friday, March 20, 2009
"You Don't See"
at
3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
She is a talented as she is lovely. What a beautiful voice. And wonderful lyrics. As usual, I'm in awe of your amazing girls.
You should be SO proud! Chloe is so talented! I'm so happy I found your blog, you have such a lovely and fun family! I love reading (and watching) these new posts!
WHEN will she be auditioning for American Idol????
Gorgeous!!!
(I will be forcing my girls to take piano lessons so they can get to this point...just playing freely and singing and being amazing!)
Talia xo
wow! i don't know what to say it is just so breath taking! she makes me want to take singing lessons! dose she have a CD???
Holli :)
She is really amazing Gale. I loved every moment of this - I hope you do make a cd of her songs!
What would it be like to be Chloe?
oh gale - your girls are so talented and beautiful - just like mama!! i've listened to all their songs and they are fantastic!
Post a Comment