Just an update to those who were promised an awesome gift......they are on their way tomorrow!! I hope you like it!! If not you have my permission to re-gift, I won't be offended.
Also here is a link to my girls channel on youtube......they are writing songs everyday and they post some of them on youtube.....nothing professional just them sitting at the piano but I am proud of their hard work.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Gifts!
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Well I have never commented on a blog I didn't know. but...I guess there's a 1st time for everything. I found your blog via cjane. I loved it. I loved the post about your daughters realizing your frailties. I have 2 little girls and I am just praying to do and ok job raising them. I guess my point is, it's nice to see a good example!
Thanks
Ana
Great Songs Girls!! It was fun to hear some of your new work. Olivia I really loved your open book song.
Great blog, lovely masthead, and the girls! G O R G E U S!! I am not even sure how I stumbled on you, but I am glad I did! Oh, maybe from Simple Sunshine!
I'm glad you posted this little reminder because I totally forgot I was supposed to do this on my own blog! I'll be out of town again this weekend, in OKC again with my parents (and no kids!!), but I'll get on it as soon as I get back!
Tell your girls they're awesome, as usual!
I'm heading over to youtube now!
You have got to very talented girls there. You have every right to be proud.
Dee
In Kansas
Yay!
I found your blog via cjane as well as I'm amazed at what beautiful talented girls you have! What an amazing example you set for us other members of the church! All four of your girls are beautiful! Hope you dont mind me reading:)
Post a Comment