Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It is Awesome!!

OK, I found the gift I am going to give for the giveaway and it it AWESOME. You have until midnight to leave a comment and then sometime tomorrow, most likely tomorrow evening I will have a drawing and post the 5 lucky winners. In regards to what the gift is.....well, I still can't guarantee that you will like it but I know that I would love to receive it so I hope you do too!!

I have really enjoyed doing this!!!

I will do the drawing tonight (Wednesday) and have it posted before 9pm central........!!

13 comments:

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Looks like I already won your sister's (although I was pretty sure I wasn't one of the top five - even excluding the family and other ineligible comments...so it may have been an honorary #6?).

I'm not eligible for this - but I wanted to say that I'm having a really hard time coming up with something to give away to five people! This will require some more thought... Can't wait to see what yours is.

Schaufele said...

i just found your blog today via cjane. what a gorgeous family!! all the best to you :)

Ashley said...

I'm commenting again. Does that double my chances?
Comment Comment Comment

Gena said...

Oh my goodness. I forgot to comment yesterday. I don't know what you have in in your little box, but I'm hoping to find out. ;) Thanks for finding my blog the other day!

doyles said...

is it too late to comment for this? this is my official comment!

Paula said...

I came across your blog about a month ago. I have 2 daughters 15 and 11. We love your girls songs. They are so talented. It has motivated my youngest to practice more on the piano and my oldest wants to start the Cello again. So thank you!
Paula

Jamie said...

Long time lurker logging in to say, "PICK ME!"--your fam is gorgeous--love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I will play along...you have tempted me. Put ME in the drawing too please!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gale! I love reading your blog - it makes me miss you, though! You guys are too cute - my sister sent me your e-mail. I'll e-mail soon!! luv, karly

Bray said...

Karly please email me. I am so excited to get back in touch with you. I am sure that aside from my husband and Leslie I have logged more laughing hours with you hands down. I can't wait to hear from you. GET ON FACEBOOK!! I know Talia said you don't like techie things but it is such a great way to keep up with people. Love ya!

Sunshine said...

pick me!

Stacey said...

Gale and Chris! Hello you guys!!! I thought I'd comment too :-) I hope you all are doing well and know what an awesome family you are and what an awesome example you were for me to go on my mission! I remeber you telling me what a great experience it was and you all radiated such joy when you talked about it. I wanted to be like that. You definitly inspired me to go. I'm happy to catch up with you on here!! Take care and tell the girls hello! Love you all! Stacey

Jen said...

Do I need to comment here also? I commented on the other post. May the best person win!!!